What NCL Ships Have You Cruised ?

shoreguy

What NCL ships have you cruised ?  

343 members have voted

1. 1. What NCL ships have you cruised ?

As a follow up to the poll on "The Best of the Fleet" It might be of value to understand the knowledge base of current CC posters.

The Dawn (39%) vs. The Star (12%) is hands down the current voters choice but is that driven by the number of members that have been on the Dawn or any real difference in almost twin ships.

The Sea rates much higher then the The Dream. Same question?

If nothing else this poll will give all of us a chance to better understand the combined experience of the active members.

We sailed on the Norway 7 times in the 80's and also the Starward and the Southward. Last year we were on the Norwegian Majesty to the Western Caribbean.

We prefer RCI and Celebrity these days.

I would have liked to add some of old NCL ships but you can only have 10 choices. For a number of years I perfered other lines as well until I was dragged kicking and screaming into the world of Freestyle on the Dawn.

If you get a chance consider one of the new ships. I found it was not your old mid 90s NCL :cool:

Hi Jim,

How are you doing. As you know we cruised on the Dawn twice and will be on the Sprit in February. We did a Celebrity Med cruise in August and it was fine. Can't wait for the next cruise. Did you book the Dawn for Feb.?

I have sailed on the Dawn for it's inaugural sailing in 2002 and the Crown July 2004 and the Dream 10/10/04 sailing as well as the Norway in the late 80's, the Dreamward in either 93 or 94 and the Southward in the early 90s.

Sailed the Wind when it was still Windward - before the stretch job, and enjoyed it very much.

Sailed the Dream after the stretch job - and thought the deck plan and traffic flow definitely degraded with the stretching.

I think they should have left the ships alone - I don't care for the ships post-stretch.

Sailed the Crown twice while she was still Crown Odyssey of Royal Cruise Lines, and she was very nicely set-up. Looking at the deck plans after NCL took it over and remodelled it - I don't think I would care for it. I think removing the indoor pool and movie theater, and addiing inside cabins a mistake.

Archived