chairs/loungers on Caribe balcony

Kathy130

Leaving TOMORROW on the CB. Can't wait!! We are in a Caribe balcony. How many chairs/loungers are there? If there's 5(insides) in my overall party, and at some point we want to all sit outside, will the steward be able to bring a 5th chair/lounger/ Are there any long loungers? Thanks so much.

Leaving TOMORROW on the CB. Can't wait!! We are in a Caribe balcony. How many chairs/loungers are there? If there's 5(insides) in my overall party, and at some point we want to all sit outside, will the steward be able to bring a 5th chair/lounger/ Are there any long loungers? Thanks so much.

Caribe balconies have 2 standard chairs, 2 chairs that recline, and a small table. There is enough room for an additional chair if you want the steward to bring one. We were able to fit 4 people on the balcony during our last cruise. You could always ask the steward to remove the table and replace with a standard chair.

Have a great cruise.

We were a party of five on our Crown cruise. We had plenty of room on our Caribe balcony. We brought the chair from inside and put it on the balcony when we all out there. When we were done we put it back inside so there was more room for the two of us to lounge.

I think we're still scheduled for 5pm. Previous sailings did report leaving a bit earlier.

Okay, maybe I'll plan on arriving at the park at 4:20pm-ish. Just in case.

Blue chairs recline

2401839020088614444eseJYS_th.jpg2417501060088614444BRZNwV_th.jpg

Archived