barbeque on deck..

I will be going on the westerdam later in the year 7 day southern carribbean to aruba and curacao..I would rather eat in the pinnacle grill on the night of the barbeque,,, if I can figure out when it is so I can make reservations.

I agree if the ship is sailing late, that will be the night of the barbeque.

Why not save Pinnacle for another night and enjoy a great dinner ashore. Aruba is a wonderful port with lots of excellent restaurants.

We stayed there for ten days at a beautiful resort and had some great dinners.

Absolutely!! What a shame to not see something of the nightlife of that fun port. We love when we sail late from a port such as San Juan, Curacao or Aruba when in the Caribbean. I'd love if we sailed late from Quebec on our Canada/New England cruises. I know they do sometimes on the repo cruises but not on our seven dayers.

I'd love that but it's a bit too long for us seeing as we'd have to pre and post cruise in both FLL and Montreal. I probably wouldn't love the flight choices to Boston from Montreal either........probably Delta?

I am so about 'comfort zone' when it comes to travel/flights these days. If I don't like the choices, I don't go. :)

Archived