Favorite Picture of All Time

Oh no, it's too big! How do I make it a little smaller?

You have a couple of options ...

1) Display the photo on a smaller monitor

2) In Photobucket, near the top, are menu items, including one that says "edit images". Using that you can reduce the size of your photo. 800 x 600 is good. Yours is 1024 x 768.

Edited by Cuizer2

DSCF0838.jpg?t=1234915086

pirate ship, st. lucia

Great fun excursion on that ship! I have so many pics on that. It was used in the Pirates of Caribbean movie(s). My kids loved the acting of the pirates, shooting the cannon..and actually got to drive/steer the boat. Would do that again if we get back to St. Lucia.

Do you have any more pictures of the pirate ship in St.Lucia? We are taking that tour & my GS would love to see pictures.

Thanks

Debbie

I'm sure we do...that excursion took a while, so it's mostly of the pirate ship and the surrounding coast line. I'll see what I have. Towards the end of the cruise I was mixing St. Lucia & St. Kitts up re: the coast line :p

This is one of my favorite pictures in Grand Cayman. We were at Rum Point Beach. I was just taking a few pics of the water because I thought it was so beautiful. Well my neice saw me and was sure I was taking pics of her on the beach (she's such a princess)... LOL You can see her posing on the beach to the left. I didn't even see her until I printed out the pictures after we got home... :D

Cayman4.jpg

splendour3173-1.jpg

Paradise Beach @ Cozumel. This was our Christmas Card a couple of years ago.

(this is like to 3rd time in the last few days that I've tried to post pics...I was using the link that said direct link before, so hopefully this will work) I promise it's a great pic.lol

Oh I love it!!!! What a great pic

I'm loving all of these!!