Favorite Picture of All Time

DH on our aft balcony

Okay, My husband and I have look for these rooms on Carnival's website and cannot find them. How do you book this kind of room? Call them? I know that RCL you can see it online (I think).....just curious!

Hubby and I are determined to book on of these rooms sometime in our lives. :D

Behind one of the three Sandals Resorts in St. Lucia....just got done with our Pigeon Island Kayak tour.....

Cruise2009275.jpg

Atop Pigeon Island....

Cruise2009258.jpg

Not the best pic of me but I faced my fear of snorkeling!

Cruise2009079.jpg

Love the colors of Dominica....

Cruise2009146.jpg

Sunset of Dominica...

Cruise2009168.jpg

My fav....walking into Antigua....

Cruise2009291.jpg

Okay, My husband and I have look for these rooms on Carnival's website and cannot find them. How do you book this kind of room? Call them? I know that RCL you can see it online (I think).....just curious!

Hubby and I are determined to book on of these rooms sometime in our lives. :D

They are the balconies on the back of the ship, if you look at the deck plans you should be able to see them. I believe this one was cabin 8450. We always try to get an aft. Our next sailing on the Conquest we actually got a 9A with the wrap around balcony which I can't wait for, it looks awesome!

They are the balconies on the back of the ship, if you look at the deck plans you should be able to see them. I believe this one was cabin 8450. We always try to get an aft. Our next sailing on the Conquest we actually got a 9A with the wrap around balcony which I can't wait for, it looks awesome!

I just realized this isn't cabin 8450 as the railing is not slanted. I believe this was actually a NCL aft balcony. However, if you're looking for aft balconies 8450 is an aft so that might help you see where the aft balconies are located on the ship. Hope this helps!

It's hard to pick my "favorite", though it might be this one of my buddy Jason's feet as he lounges on his aft balcony (next to ours) of the Glory. This pic just sums up that relaxing aspect of a cruise.

2346868691_b00fbda0be.jpg

Click the pic for more size options.

I also like this one of the the lighthouse and "Atlantis" leaving Nassau.

2346874097_4886f9faaf_b.jpg

Click the pic for more size options.

CLICK HERE to check out more pictures from this trip!

Brian.

Great shots! I also looked at the photos yoou have on flikr if you're not a photograher you should be!

Edited by breezycruiser

I saw this pic in your review and thought to myself that it belonged in this thread. You also need to post the awesome pic of the surf crashing against the rocks. Would love to see others. Your'e a great photographer.

Wow, I've never been accused of being a great photographer but thanks! I assume by the surf crashing against the rocks you were talking about this ~ it was a very pretty stop. It is in St Kitts. (hopefully this will not come out too big ~ I tried to resize)

VictoryCruise062.jpg