Problems Booking FOS for 7/09

We just got back from our AOS B2B (will do a review this weekend) and in keeping with trying to help the post cruise depression we get, I was trying to book FOS for July of 2009. I keep getting a message that states "there are no staterooms available for the number of guests". There are 3 of us. I attempted to book while onboard, but the loyalty ambassador kept getting the same message for a couple of weeks in July for GS cabins, but when she entered 2 passengers, several GS cabins showed up. She said she would check into it and get back with us during the cruise. Well, she never got back to us. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I've emailed RCCL, but have not heard back yet. I'll call this weekend when I have a chance, I just can't do it during this week...too hectic getting back after 2 weeks gone. I was just wondering if anyone else has run into this. Thanks! :)

Most likely means that each sailing already has it limit to as many people that can fit on the ship. Means if all the remaining cabins fill up with 2 people each the ship will have it's limit of passengers.

You will probably have to wait longer to book, hopinga GS is still available once they see that the sailing might not sell out.

I would book another ship at this time incase something doesn't open up and switch later to the FOS if you see something.

What is the exact dateyou are looking at?

Jimbo:)

RCCL site only shows a certain amount of rooms at a time in each category so if the rooms they show available don't fit 3 that note will show up. Now if you call RCCL direct there may and probably are rooms for 3 available and can help you get what you need. They are open until 11pm I think so you could call late. If not call when you can and see what they say.

Thanks everyone I called last night to check into this. I found that the ship was indeed almost filled to capacity on all the dates I was looking at for the Eastern route. Jimbo you were correct. I could book for 2 passengers but not 3 in any cabin. I was able to book for July 26, 2009. I checked again this morning and found that now that date is not available for 3 passengers. I'm so glad I called and booked last night!! I had no idea that these sailings would fill so quickly! I usually book 1 year in advance without any problems. I think I'll have to start a little earlier from now on. At any rate, thanks for the input and help everyone!

Archived