Pressing clothes for you

bby31288

I know you can send laundry out to be washed. But can you send something to be pressed? We leave tomorrow on the Triumph and my aunt has a dress that may need to be pressed. She was hoping to not have to do it at home...LOL! Thanks for your help!

Yes. I sometimes get my Tux pressed after I get on the ship.

I didn't think they did dry cleaning. Has anyone ever had anything drycleaned on the ship?

Yes, I get my tux dry cleaned before I get off the ship. It is way cheaper than the local cleaners charge and all I have to do is hang it in its cover and I'm ready for the next cruise. I don't remember Carnival's price but RCL was $7.00 last year. Carnival a little higher. Local cleaners, $24.00:eek:

Dan

When you get on the ship, get in touch with your room steward and tell him/her that you need something pressed. They will take it and have it back before formal night for you. I had my DD formal gown (full length) pressed on the Celebration and it was only $6.50! If you need it done in a rush, there was an additional charge. They did a great job and we would do it again!

Great information thanks. I never thought about having my tux cleaned on the ship. After all these cruises. What was I thinking? (not very much right?).

But then I was on a cruise ship and who thinks on a cruise right?

I will have my tux cleand and pressed on my upcoming cruise on the Glory Aug. 23,08 can't wait.

Got the tocs yesterday.

Archived