Voyager of the Seas

Hello, Have a friend booked for November 2008 -7 Night Classic Mediterranean Cruise leaving from Barcelona Spain. I have not experienced RC and was hoping someone out there might be able to help. Are soap products available in cabins if so what brand? Are suit jackets/ties required for dinner? I believe he has an inside cabin - and this is his first cruise experience! Any other helpful hints are appreciated for this ship! Happy cruising.....Thanks Kathy

We cruised the Voyager in 2006 as our 1st cruise and it was a FABULOUS ship. The entertainment was fantastic and the food was incredible. My husband wore a jacket/tie the 1st night (late sitting) but many were without. After that he didn't wear it except on Formal night.

We had an inside cabin and both like a dark, cold cabin but that's our preference. We didn't have a great deal of motion or issues with that. They do provide toiletries, however, I don't recall the brand as we took our own.

Be certain he makes it to the Ice skating show.....it was incredible.

In 2007, we took a Carnival Cruise out of Galveston, TX. IT WAS HORRIBLE. Our room had an aweful order, 2 days it wasn't even serviced, the food and service was that of an 8 Days Inn. Not what I had heard or expected and other guest said the same.

THE Voyager was a vacation we will never forget.

Archived