Pearl's Restaurant hours

I believe I read somewhere that the restaurants are open for dinner at 5:30pm, but what is the latest time that they will seat you for dinner? Just wondering since we won't be getting back on board the ship while in Juneau and Skagway until late. Also, what time do they start serving breakfast for the early ports.

I believe I read somewhere that the restaurants are open for dinner at 5:30pm, but what is the latest time that they will seat you for dinner? Just wondering since we won't be getting back on board the ship while in Juneau and Skagway until late. Also, what time do they start serving breakfast for the early ports.

I have the Freestyle Daily's posted from our cruise on the Pearl to Alaska. On page 4 of each day it shows the hours of the different restaurants.

Enjoy the Pearl and beautiful Alaska!

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563737173yElFzT

Just off the Pearl- Summer Palace is open until 9:00pm, Indigo 10:30pm, Speciality restaurants vary, most open until 10:30pm except Le Bistro and Teppanyaki. Breakfast starts at 5:30, Garden Cafe 6:30 Indigo and Great Outdoors at 7:00am. Skagway was our earliest arrival 7:00am. The cruise was great!

Archived