Questions about changing pre-booked excursion

tinabinab

Help! If we prebooked an excursion and want to change it for something else, how do we do this? I see under My Orders where I can "remove" the excursion that I booked, but I am wanting to book something in its place. Can this all be done in the same transaction?

Also, at what point does Carnival stop allowing me to prebook excursions?

Thanks!!

Tina

Help! If we prebooked an excursion and want to change it for something else, how do we do this? I see under My Orders where I can "remove" the excursion that I booked, but I am wanting to book something in its place. Can this all be done in the same transaction?

Also, at what point does Carnival stop allowing me to prebook excursions?

Thanks!!

Tina

I believe if you have already booked one, you have to cancel it by clicking on modify/edit, then once cancelled, it will take them 7-10 days to credit the funds back to the card you purchased the excursion on. Then just book the one you want. Keep in mind that if you cancel then turn right around and book the one you want to change it to, they will charge your card right then.

So you can book the one you had rather have, but it will take 7-10 days to get credit for the one you want to cancel. It seems like they would have it set up so you can change it and them charge or credit you for the difference, but they don't.

Also, you can book on-line up to 3 days before you sail, then they cut it off where you cannot book on-line. If you wait until you get onboard to cancel, they will give you back your money in the form of on-board credit.

Just remember to cancel first, because it will not let you book another excursion with overlapping itinerary. I did this because other people wanted a different starting time (one hour later), so it was ok.

Archived