Parking at Port Everglades

mmpadp

Can anyone tell me if reservations are required at either the Northport or Midport parking structures at Port Everglades. If not, how early do you suggest we arrive to get a parking spot? We will be cruising January 25 through January 31, 2009.

Can anyone tell me if reservations are required at either the Northport or Midport parking structures at Port Everglades. If not, how early do you suggest we arrive to get a parking spot? We will be cruising January 25 through January 31, 2009.

Having parked there numerous times, there are no reservations required, and there has always been plenty of places to park. We usually arrive around 11 AM.

We do not park at the port any longer. Are these the parking garage/lot at the port? We have two car rental places where we leave our car for about 1/2 the cost of parking at the pier. Both have free shuttle to and from thre port. If these are at the port there will be a parking spot for you- they never run out of spots. Get there around 11:30 or so. Then you shouldn't have to wait long to get on the ship if at all.

CRUISE LINES

Dolphin

Commodore

Regency

Premier

Cape Canaveral Cruises

Carnival

Royal Caribean

Celebrity

Princess

Costa

mmpadp:

Here is a link to the Port Everglades website. All of the information about parking at the port is here.

http://www.broward.org/port/cruise_passengerinfo_parking.htm

I am going to park at the Port this October. I can get in anytime I want on the morning of my cruise.

At Park N Fly, by contrast, those arriving are not allowed to park before 11AM, and then must take a shuttle and watch to be sure that their bags are not off-loaded at the wrong ship.

mmpadp:

Here is a link to the Port Everglades website. All of the information about parking at the port is here.

http://www.broward.org/port/cruise_passengerinfo_parking.htm

I am going to park at the Port this October. I can get in anytime I want on the morning of my cruise.

At Park N Fly, by contrast, those arriving are not allowed to park before 11AM, and then must take a shuttle and watch to be sure that their bags are not off-loaded at the wrong ship.

Another plus of using the parking garage is that upon disembarkation you can get a porter to wheel your bags over to your parking spot and you are "good to go" while others are milling around waiting for a shuttle.

We do not park at the port any longer. Are these the parking garage/lot at the port? We have two car rental places where we leave our car for about 1/2 the cost of parking at the pier. Both have free shuttle to and from thre port. If these are at the port there will be a parking spot for you- they never run out of spots. Get there around 11:30 or so. Then you shouldn't have to wait long to get on the ship if at all.

Do you mind sharing which car rental places you use for parking?

Welcome to cruisecritic!

Email me your address....

Just curious, is there any reason why you can't share this information on this thread without having to e-mail you directly? :rolleyes:

Archived