Just curious...

madelinerose

Thanks, John. I have to say, sitting next to a bussing station while trying to dine was a major issue on our last

cruise. There's not a worse spot in the front of the house. :eek:

The problem is Someone has to sit there.

We all hope it isn't us but they have to use the tables that are beside the bus stations.

Crew come and go from ships all the time. The Hotel Manager, Stan Kuppens, left Eurodam. He will return. He has been in Italy working to get the ship ready to bring out. Did the Dedication, Inaugural parties and initial cruises. The man is tired and needs a vacation! :D

So do others who worked so hard getting her ready to sail.

Stan took a much deserved vacation as his wife just had a baby. I was referring to other management people I know, both from HAL corporate and the ship itself, that quit due to lack of support, communication and other issues that arose with the Eurodam. I was not the only one to get off in Copenhagen and these were from various departments on the ship.

I was referring to other management people I know, both from HAL corporate and the ship itself, that quit due to lack of support, communication and other issues that arose with the Eurodam. I was not the only one to get off in Copenhagen and these were from various departments on the ship.

Well, well, well - So it wasn't just us passengers who were somewhat less than thrilled with Seattle's "performance"...

Archived