Ryndam On Webcast Today!

jazzsea

HOLLAND AMERICA LINE

Register Today to View the Unveiling of the ms Ryndam

Don't miss out on the live webcast

from on board the ms Ryndam.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

2:40 p.m.-3:40 p.m. Pacific Standard Time

On October 20th, the future of premium cruising will arrive in San Diego, California on board Holland America Line’s ms Ryndam. Newly enhanced as part of our Signature of Excellence initiative, Ryndam is the first ship in our fleet to showcase a variety of guest-pleasing improvements, upgrades and amenities.

Carnival Corporation Chairman and CEO Micky Arison and Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer Howard Frank, as well as Holland America Line’s Chairman and CEO Kirk Lanterman, President and Chief Operating Officer Stein Kruse, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Rick Meadows, CTC, and Senior Vice President, Fleet Operations, Dan Grausz will be available, live via satellite feed from the Ryndam, for comments and Q&A.

To view the webcast, you must pre-register by http://pull.xmr3.com/p/90-29DA/22491531/clickto1_ermediainc.com-hollandamerica.html.

Holland America Line * 300 Elliott Avenue West * Seattle Washington 98119

http://pull.xmr3.com/p/90-DAD9/22491545/http-www.hollandamerica.com.html---------------------------------------------------------

If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, please click on the following Internet link and confirm your request:

http://www.xmr3.com/rm/762361-9734182-2-90-US1-AD32/jazzsea@aol.com/HCS622C

You will receive one additional e-mail message confirming your removal.

Carol, I did register a few days ago, I just hope I can pull it up when I go to the site that says relaunch all I get is this.

live webcast from ms Ryndam

Thank you for your interest in this event. We look forward to sharing

with you the exciting changes we've made on board ms Ryndam.

PLEASE JOIN US HERE FOR THE LIVE WEBCAST Wednesday, October 20, 2004

2:30-3:30 pm Pacific Time (5:30-6:30 pm Eastern Time)

Hopefully later today something else will pop up:confused:

Wow this is great ! Thanks ! I wonder if I drive down there if there will be a celebration going on ! :)

Ziggy, Go for it.!!!!I see you have a nasty rainy day like we have here in Vegas. If I lived that close and could leave work I would definitely be there:cool:

Ziggy,

I'm planning on spending a few days in San Diego before my cruise on Feb. 14. I've never been to California and San Diego looks like an interesting city. If I have any questions later on, can I ask you since you are a local?

I am waiting too... just listening to the jazz...

Too bad the weather won't be better - it is sunny and about 70 here today - I wish we could send our clear, blue skies to San Diego for the unveiling. :)

Awwwwwwww we couldnt get through, too much flooding and traffic :( Sorry TylerRose would have loved to have gotten pictures for you :)

dot73 I would be very happy to help you in anyway however we actually live in Orange County, about an hour and 45 minutes away from San Diego. But if I cant someone on here has the answers you need :)

LAFFNVEGAS guess what ??? More is headed your way too!

Well, this is fun! I'm all registered and waiting for the fun to start! Who has the bubbly???:D It's a black screen saying "please stay tuned" and there's jazz goin' on, right???

Heather, just pass some of the Bubbly this way:D Darn I am getting busy here at work, if they would just leave me alone for a while:eek:

all I'm getting is an error message grrrrrr

hopefully it will run soon

anniecat can't wait for Feb 14th!!!

anniecat- You make want to check your computer settings - I had an error message saying Media Player could not locate a string for me - I had to select my connection speed which is DSL, but still got the message. When I selected 80 bmps I got the screen that everyone else is refierring to...

Stand by - your event will begin soon, with the jazz music in the background.

Well, this is fun! I'm all registered and waiting for the fun to start! Who has the bubbly???:D It's a black screen saying "please stay tuned" and there's jazz goin' on, right???

yep same thing here hehehe this jazz music is something huh hehehehe :)

ekerr 19: Please send sunny skies! We've had 3 days of rain and that's all we can take after 182 days without.

I'd like to drive down and check out the ship, but can't leave work till 5! Does anyone know what time they sail?

LAFFNVEGAS: pass the champagne, please!:)

Archived