dress code for breakfast

storm15

Breaksfast & lunch in the buffet is pretty casual so you will be fine. We never went to the main dinning rooms in bathing suits for breakfast, but it too was pretty casual for breakfast and lunch. I think you should be ok.

The buffet you are for sure ok.. I have heard of people actually seeing someone in the buffet in their bathrobe. The main dining room you might want to stick with a minimum of shorts for breakfast, just to be safe. There may be others that could post that have worn less, but that is the least I have seen and worn. One thing you might want to consider is ordering breakfast via the little card thing you put on your door the night before. It has a good selection and arrives hot and fresh to your stateroom at your specified time.

One thing you might want to consider is ordering breakfast via the little card thing you put on your door the night before. It has a good selection and arrives hot and fresh to your stateroom at your specified time.

Unfortunately it is also limited to danishes and rolls essentially. The 24 hour dining room service menu does have an omelette though, but you won't be able to pre-order that on the card the night before, you'll have to call in the morning. Of course if they are in certain suite categories then they could order from a full breakfast menu from the restaurant and have it sent up.

Archived