I'll Be Cruising....So Play Nice While I'm Gone!.:)

Randy & Carmen

Hey ALL.........I'm leaving in the am for my cruise and be gone til next Fri.....SOOOOO you all try to be nice and not give Terry a hard time......and Graham will be back 1st of the week plus we have snipers in place watching.....lol..............AND I'll check from the ship some!;)...CIAO!:D

Hey ALL.........I'm leaving in the am for my cruise and be gone til next Fri.....SOOOOO you all try to be nice and not give Terry a hard time......and Graham will be back 1st of the week plus we have snipers in place watching.....lol..............AND I'll check from the ship some!;)...CIAO!:D
ROFLMAO....you must be smokin' a little sumpin' sumpin' :D

have a wonderful time.. and give us a full report.. I, for one, am still considering booking on one of your group cruises.. so make the stories juicy, please!

Karen

Oh Karen......You'll have to come on one to actually SEE and HEAR what happens as the juicy stuff stays at SEA!;) .....I'm not STOOOOOPID!:D

Stories???? :D I'm thinking you might want to go ahead and book one of those cruises Karen! Because we all know, WHAT HAPPENS ON THE SHIP, STAYS ON THE SHIP :D

Are you feeling the temptation of the elation??? :eek:

Oh Karen......You'll have to come on one to actually SEE and HEAR what happens as the juicy stuff stays at SEA!;) .....I'm not STOOOOOPID!:D

I'll have pics and video (for the highest bidder)

You guys sound like SO MUCH fun!! I definitely need that! I had a wonderful time on my first Carnival cruise, and met up with some CCers.. I think, though, that your group, Randy.. sound "right up my alley".. so I will definitely have to do some budgeting and see what I can come up with. :-)

Have a wonderful time!! Do photos on webshots or something... please~! I did from my first cruise.. you can take a peek if you like..

http://community.webshots.com/user/kcslim101 Look under Triumph 5/24/03.

Enjoy yourself, and I will NOT tell you to behave!!

Karen

Woo Hoo Host Randy will be gone and I can cause all kind of trouble !!!!!! I can see it now threads on babys,jeans, kids in elevators, all the bad things you caan think of...

WAIT some one else will have to do that cause I will be on the same ship!!lol

Randy have a great time!

The Sensation has been refurbished--has great duvets for bedspreads now--all soft and comfy and white---not that you will be sleeping much.

The only thing that is not great are the seats in the piano bar---you will see!

The atrium bar is nice, but no-smoking.

Alwasys have had great staff on the Sensation----

C ya!

Archived