Sideways interior rooms on Millinneum class?

jealdaka

Has anyone stayed in one of the interior (Cat 9 I think) rooms on any of the Millie Class ships? Particularly Infinity. Does it feel much smaller than the regular rooms? We were in one on Enchantment and it didn't work well but I would like to know about these.

I've stayed in a Celebrity interior cabin before on Millie, and have one booked for 8/22 Northbound from Vancouver. It is the same size as the other interior cabins - i believe 170 sq ft. It's always been plenty for what we need it for.

Has anyone stayed in one of the interior (Cat 9 I think) rooms on any of the Millie Class ships? Particularly Infinity. Does it feel much smaller than the regular rooms? We were in one on Enchantment and it didn't work well but I would like to know about these.

My sis-in-law had one of those sideways interior cabins on Century on deck 9. Can't be sure, but I think it was a tad larger, and it sure seemed larger. I am not an interior crusier -- too clausterphobic for me -- but I really liked her cabin, and would have tried one of the sideways ones.

My sis-in-law had one of those sideways interior cabins on Century on deck 9. Can't be sure, but I think it was a tad larger, and it sure seemed larger. I am not an interior crusier -- too clausterphobic for me -- but I really liked her cabin, and would have tried one of the sideways ones.

We had one on a "HAL ship....it was indeed bigger than their reg. cabins...the steward said it was the size of their lowest suites...and the bath & closets had been added extra (it sat by itself) so we had the whole rectangle open...about 12'x 20' Some of the Celeb ones look bigger too on Deck Plans. But the 170" is the size of all the cabins until CC so they wouldn't be smaller than most cabins you'd get:confused:

Hi,:) I have had sideways cabins on Century and Mercury before

but not on an M class ship.

It is the same sq footage but in my opinion it definitely feels

a bit larger. Maybe its the set up or maybe its all in the mind;)

but I would book another sideways cabin without hesitation.

I really liked the cabin on both ships:)

DW and I stayed in 2004 on the Infinity. We loved it. To be fair it was our first cruise and we knew nothing else. I liked it because it meant that we were rocked vertically, rather than sideways with the movement of the ship. So, there was no danger of being rocked out of bed sideways. Also, as the door opens near the bed, the long hallway is there for use for storage. We placed our luggage under the bad (as do most pax) but I have heard that if you don't pack too lightly the hallway is good storage space too.

As we were in a light traffic area and the space around is a huge closet, we heard NOTHING in the whole week. Would stay in the same room again, but now we need the extra space as we have DS and are looking forward to a balcony.

Have fun!

Archived