Just got my docs and see a nice change!

My Feb cruise on Liberty was my first experience with Carnivals new luggage tags. They were paper and had to be stapled. ACK! Stupid idea.

Today I got my docs for my Legend cruise next month and the luggage tags are a great improvement! They are the peel off sticky types almost like the airlines use. Much easier!

Thanks Carnival.

I must say though that I still miss the old color tags with a string. :(Those were so much fun.

My Feb cruise on Liberty was my first experience with Carnivals new luggage tags. They were paper and had to be stapled. ACK! Stupid idea.

Today I got my docs for my Legend cruise next month and the luggage tags are a great improvement! They are the peel off sticky types almost like the airlines use. Much easier!

Thanks Carnival.

I must say though that I still miss the old color tags with a string. :(Those were so much fun.

I still miss getting the docs in the mail! I got to experience that thrill once then it was no longer an option for us :( Last month on the Valor the porters put those colored tags with strings on all of our luggage even though we already had the laminated printer ones on. Congrats on getting your docs in the mail :)

This is why I'm not doing e-docs if I don't have to. I don't particularly want to go through the "pain" of preparing my own tags. I like the adhesive ones. Princess uses adhesive and they stay on. The olds ones Carnival used to use with the strings tore too easily. Our Glory cruise in '05, one bag had a partially torn tag where they had written in our cabin # and another bag had the tag completely torn off. If we hadnt' had our own tag with our name on it, we might never have gotten the bag during the cruise. As it is, our cabin steward had to go looking for it. So, I hate the old tags.

Thanks Carnival.

NCL uses these - they don't send out paper docs, but they send out a small packet with a small brochure, letter about e docs, and the luggage tags. I had written to Carnival and suggested they use tags like this - I imagine many other people did as well. I'm VERY glad to know they have changed over to this method. Now I just have to hope I didn't inadvertently select edocs for our upcoming cruise!

.....I don't have the option of mailed docs, only e-docs. Oh how I miss the doc dance when I received them in the mail.

:mad:

i would hate to not have my regular documents.

why dont you have the option? that isnt fair.....

Denise

Thanks Carnival.

I wonder if I called Carnival, if they would send those type of tags out?

Archived