Excursion Question...

If we reserve excursions online, and then change our minds, can we cancel them once we're on board, or are we "locked" in?

I know on earlier cruises, we booked all our excursions as soon as we boarded, and somewhere in the mix, had booked one when we decided what we really wanted to do was just go laze on a beach...so we cancelled it like the day before....they credited us the cost back without any issue, but I'm not sure if the same applies with online purchases.

Thanks in advance!

99 days and counting...not that I'm counting ;)

Yes--you can cancel--I think it has to be 24 hours prior, tho, to get a refund.

You can also wait to book until you are onboard--they do hold back a certain number of spots for those who don't do the "online" thing (and many still don't!)

That way, you're not tying up a spot that you may not use!

If we reserve excursions online, and then change our minds, can we cancel them once we're on board, or are we "locked" in?

I know on earlier cruises, we booked all our excursions as soon as we boarded, and somewhere in the mix, had booked one when we decided what we really wanted to do was just go laze on a beach...so we cancelled it like the day before....they credited us the cost back without any issue, but I'm not sure if the same applies with online purchases.

Thanks in advance!

99 days and counting...not that I'm counting ;)

Yes you can cancel until the cut out date/time just like you do with the excursion that is booked onboard. There´s just two things to know. You can purchase and cancel excursions online until 10 days prior to the cruise. From ten days prior to your saildate, no bookings / cancellations can be made and you have to wait until you board.

Excursions made online are charged directly to your credit card. Cancellations made online are credited to your credit card. Online booked excursions cancelled onboard are NOT credited back to your credit card but you get the amount credited to your onboard account.

Archived