Lots of PRIDE cabins still available on 8/24!

Hunding

I checked today on the August 17th, 24th, and 31st sailings of the Pride, out of Long Beach for PV, Mazatlan, and Cabo. Only insides for the 17th, and a fairly full ship for the 31st, but - whoa! - many offerings for the 24th, including cabins at all price levels. AND they've been reduced in the last couple of days. Any takers? I just don't want to be prowling the hallways at midnight looking for playmates! ;)

I checked today on the August 17th, 24th, and 31st sailings of the Pride, out of Long Beach for PV, Mazatlan, and Cabo. Only insides for the 17th, and a fairly full ship for the 31st, but - whoa! - many offerings for the 24th, including cabins at all price levels. AND they've been reduced in the last couple of days. Any takers? I just don't want to be prowling the hallways at midnight looking for playmates! ;)

Many agencies buy blocks of cabins so just because Carnival doesn't have any insides to sell you, DOESN'T NECESSARILY mean there are none available. :)

I cruise last minute (3-5 days before the cruise) and, now and then, have a Carnival agent tell me all insides are SOLD OUT, but she has "available" a higher category. Then I purchase passage from an online agency that has insides "available". :D

Very late August, September, and October are pretty slow times for cruises, kids returning to school so not a big travel time for families. I'm sure they'll be full or very close to it by the sail date.

Archived