Almost Instant Cabin Assignment

disneydiane61

Well, today I was 5 days out from my Cruise (Westerdam ) still with no cabin assignment. I called HAL and told them that I had just purchased a TUX package for my DH and Cruiseline Formalwear was requesting a cabin number. They told me to have my travel agent call and she would be able to get me a cabin. Called agent and she called back 30 min later with a cabin assignment. I had just checked my online check-in just moments before calling her. And right after the call, I re-checked and they had posted it. So, I assume that once a cabin is assigned, by the powers that be.... it takes only mere minutes for it to show up on your online check in. Amazing.... Oh, and by the way.... my upgrade was from a VH Guarantee to a VB cabin 6043. I'm happy:D

We're on the Westerdam on the 24th and also have no cabin assignment yet. Our HAL PCC said that we probably will not have one until 2 or 3 days out. Since we're leaving for Seattle on Friday and will be staying in Snoqualmie Pass without internet until Saturday the 23rd, I will probably not find out until either the evening before, or when we get to the pier. I don't mind though, it's been so much fun planning, leaving the cabin assignment up to chance gives it all an element of surprise. Congratulations on your upgrade! Have a wonderful cruise...:)

diane

Archived