Hubby surprised me with Cruise!!!

For this weekend - Thurs thru Mon actually!! I'm so excited and surprised!

He called my boss months ago and asked her if the dates were fine - I can't believe she kept this secret so long :)

I came home today and we had been planning on going to the Grand (Harrahs') in Biloxi..just a weekend holiday for our anniversary (third) just to do some gambling, order room service, and go to the beach. He told me he had a present for me and he wanted me to open it today b/c he couldn't wait. This is very normal for him, so it didn't send off red flags....he proposed to me a day early b/c he couldn't wait for 24 hours..that's the way he is.

So, I come home late after a trying afternoon at work and running errands. I see a purple box on the table..he tells me to open it. So, I open it and after the first layer of tissue I see a box of film (yes, we're old school and still use film even though we have a digital camera) and then I see my passport. We are planning an NCL cruise in February, so I just assumed he was going to tell me he had paid for it already. I open the second layer of tissue and there is a page with the itinerary for an RcL cruise to Key West and Cozumel. I'm flabbergasted and think it must be for next month or something and he says "we leave Thursday" -- how crazy is that!

I'm so excited, but anxious now to pack and be ready...he had reminded me weeks ago to go to the tanning bed so I would be happy when I go to the beach in Biloxi....he knew all along and I'm so glad I did!! I only wish I had an appt to wax!! Oh well - can't complain.

I'm killing my boss tomorrow for keeping this secret! :D

Yeah, I know I should be packing..but I'm just tired tonight. I laid out a few things...hubby is taking 1/2 day tomorrow so I'm going to count on him to do some laundry and packing :p

And yes, I LOVE smart husbands....cannot believe he planned all of this, including calling my boss, etc.. and I had absolutely no idea. He's a keeper for sure!

Have a wonderful cruise, that must of been an amazing moment when you found out. My husband also surpise me with a 3 day cruise. He called me at work and gave me to sets of dates, asked me which weekend I had off.

When I came home, he gave me my birthday gift which was wrapped inside the cruise schedule. Needless to say the gift wrapping all of a sudden took over the moment. I placed the present aside and was taken by total surpise. the present was my favorite bottle of perfume. This was total surpise as our annual cruise is planned for shortly after the weekend cruise

WOW, enjoy yourself.. That is sooooo awesome!!! That is one of my dreams.....to have my husband surprise me with a cruise (or any vacation for that matter). I would be sooo happy!!!!!! :D

Have a great time :):) And for goodness sakes, start packing!!! :D

Holly

Archived