How can I find out what ports of call are tender ports?

Sue's Mom

Well that's it really. We are cruising Canada and New England in October but the question applies to any port.

Go to the HAL site and find the cruise you are or might be interested in. Click on the details and you will see a designation TR beside the port for Tender Required.

Go to the HAL site and find the cruise you are or might be interested in. Click on the details and you will see a designation TR beside the port for Tender Required.

Thank you. It would appear that there are no tendering ports on our cruise, which surprises me a little as I have read other posts in which people have mentioned tendering in some of the ports which we are visiting.

I checked your schedule -- I am very surprised that Bar Harbor is not listed as a tender port.

We have always tendered there -- there isn't a pier for a large ship to dock at.

It seems to be an omission on that particular itinerary. In looking at other itineraries including Bar Harbor, the TR is listed for it.

Archived