Eurodam, Pool band??

ccnwater

I know that HAL does not have the silly pool games (Fine with us!) But do they have the caribbean music/band by the pool on Sea days? Also on sail away? We are looking at booking Easter week next year....

I guess it depends on what you consider silly, or perhaps since this past winter, "Fruit in the Suit" has been eliminated? Someone get hurt by a banana??:eek:

Yes, there is live and canned music by the pool. And yes at Sailaway.

Thanks guys. I heard that they dont do pool games? But maybe they do? Like I said, we dont partake in them. Sometimes watch:)

Also, I asked in another post, if there is an Arcade on the Eurodam? No answer yet.....

Fortunately, the E-dam didn't have that silly pool band, either. At least they didn't on her first two cruises. Admittedly, those cruises were port-intensive.

There was a band playing on the Lido Deck aft on the second sail-away from Copenhagen; I didn't go out there for the first sail-away. Also fortunately, they didn't play too long.

At this point it's just the HAL Cats (and the lead singer Leena) who play around the Lido and Aft pools, Sailaways and in the Queens Lounge at night for dancing. I don't believe the steel drum bands will start until it hits Ft Lauderdale (maybe NYC-Ft Lauderdale)

Have I been missing something ? :confused: What steel drum bands ?

I have never seen any except once there was a band that played in the Lido pool at lunch time and they had steel drums but that was it.

That is my experience as well. I think it's more precise to say a band with a steel drummer rather than a steel drum band.

Archived