RCCL Adventure Ocean at Labadee

Brenda33

Hi...My family is going to be on the Explorer of the Seas in November of this year. One of our planned stops is Labadee. We will be there for the day. I believe we arrive at 9:00 a.m. DH and I would like to try the zipline. We have a 6 year old DS. I understand that Adventure Ocean is available on Labadee. My question is does anyone know the hours? We need to be sure Adventure Ocean is open when we are planning to do the zipline since the little guy is way too little to go on this excursion. Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

Thank you so much. We haven't booked the zipline yet. I just wanted to be sure what time I should book it for. I agree that 10:00 will be the perfect time. While I'm asking questions.....they have a speedboat ride in Labadee. They say the minimum age requirement is 5. Does anyone think this would be a bad excusion for a 6 year old?.....any danger????? Or do you think he would have fun on something like this?

That is so cool-I wasn´t aware they had the kid´s program ON the beach. Wow!Is that just on Labadee?

What about the little ones..?Is there 100% supervision , because my 4 yr old is not a swimmer yet. And to tell you the truth , my 8 yr old is no Michael Phelps !How does the supervision work?

Kim

That is so cool-I wasn´t aware they had the kid´s program ON the beach. Wow!Is that just on Labadee?

What about the little ones..?Is there 100% supervision , because my 4 yr old is not a swimmer yet. And to tell you the truth , my 8 yr old is no Michael Phelps !How does the supervision work?

Kim

The little ones are fenced in at Labadee...lol. ;)

So yes, there is 100% supervision. They are not at the water's edge or anything. There is quite a walk for a child to make a break to the water. And there is a "colorful fence" around the area. :)

It's only on Labadee because the area is privately owned by RCCL. So the Adventure Ocean closes their onboard facilities for the day and move over to Labadee.

I plan to use the same type of facility on Castaway Cay (Disney does the same thing). We have waverunners booked for an hour and the little ones are TOO little to do waverunners.

We located a couple of loungers just close enough to see, just far enough away to not hear too much of the kids' area. DS made a beeline for the program, and we enjoyed fruity cocktails and watching everyone else on the zipline.

It was heavenly...

Archived