Nachi or Mr. Sanchos?

lmf914

We have gone to Mr. Sanchos for years now, however, we were sad to see that on our last trip there half the beach was gone from Hurricane Wilma. Not to mention the bar swings. How does Nachi compare to this? I read somewhere that the pool was dirty and not too appealing. All of the pictures I have seen look teriffic.

So now I am so confused on which place to go. Any comparisons would be greatly appreciated.

We have gone to Mr. Sanchos for years now, however, we were sad to see that on our last trip there half the beach was gone from Hurricane Wilma. Not to mention the bar swings. How does Nachi compare to this? I read somewhere that the pool was dirty and not too appealing. All of the pictures I have seen look teriffic.

So now I am so confused on which place to go. Any comparisons would be greatly appreciated.

We like Nachi and found the pool to be clean.

Did you know that Sanchos offers an All inclusive day as well? I just found that out; learn something new every day, lol

I received the following response from Mr. Sanchos and wanted to share:

Estimado amigo,

Dear friend,

Hola Nadia,

El precio del buffet varia dependiendo la cantidad de opciones dentro del buffet, que tipo de buffet,montaje,bebidas? mi recomendacion cuando tengas tiempo te invitamos a Sanchos a ti y a tu esposo y les platicamos todas la facilidades y ocpiones que tenemos.

Ofrecemos ENTRADA GRATUITA al publico para que disfruten nuestra hermosa playa beautiful beach. Nuestros horarios de servicio

son de 9:30 am hasta el atardecer!

We offer free entrance,no cover!! so you can enjoy the most beautiful beach, we open from 9 am to 5:30 pm everyday.

Adjunte unos archivos con información de Paseos a Caballo, ATV tours y de las actividades del club.

We attach information regarding horse back riding,atv´s and activities on the beach club.

Note: Cost for Waive runner 1/2 hour is $ 60 usd and $ 120 usd for 1 hour. Atv`s is $40 usd and horse back ridding on the beach is $30 usd.

For cooking lessons or tequila seminar you can also find the information at wwwcozumeltours.com

Tequila Seminar is done every hour cost on site per person is $ 70 usd

No es necesario hacer reservaciones, solo programe su tour con el staff cuando lleguen al club.

Is not necesary to make reservation´s just ask any of the staff members when you arrive to the club and they´ll help you.

We accept Visa,Mc,Traveller checks,us currency or pesos.

The day pass is $ 50 usd per person drinks and lunch all day OR pay as you go, your choise!!!! ( please ask for Oliver when you arrive at bech club if you have questions )

The taxi fare to Mr. Sanchos is $ 15 usd between one to 4 person and is about 15 km which mean 15 minutes away.

Tenemos también Restaurant Bar, Camastros, Sombrillas, Palapas, pool, regaderas al aire libre y en baño, lockers, baños y vestidores.

We have Restaurant and Bar,beach beds,chairs,umbrellas,palapas,pool,showers,bathrooms,lockers and changing rooms.

Nanaofbkm,

Did they say anything about having to reserve any of the activities before hand???

If I decide to go there, do I just take a taxi there? Do I have to contact them or anything??

vbmenu_register("postmenu_15957624", true);

We got back a couple weeks ago. We docked at the International pier as well. It cost $14 for 4 people to Mr. Sanchos. It has to be the same for Nachi because you can see it from MS - it's right down the beach. It just all depends if you want absolute quiet or a few activities and some stores to go to. The beach is the same being you can see each other when you get to the water's edge.

I love Nachi but don't want to do all-inclusive. I am wondering if I can go to Mr. Sanchos, rent a chair and umbrella, and have a relatively quiet experience away from the crowds. I would like to spend the entire day and will eat and drink (but not as much as I would with the AI).

Estimado amigo,

Dear friend,

Ofrecemos ENTRADA GRATUITA al publico para que disfruten nuestra hermosa playa beautiful beach. Nuestros horarios de servicio

son de 9:30 am hasta el atardecer!

We offer free entrance,no cover!! so you can enjoy the most beautiful beach, we open from 9 am to 5:30 pm everyday.

Adjunte unos archivos con información de Paseos a Caballo, ATV tours y de las actividades del club.

We attach information regarding horse back riding,atv´s and activities on the beach club.

Note: Cost for Waive runner 1/2 hour is $ 60 usd and $ 120 usd for 1 hour. Atv`s is $40 usd and horse back ridding on the beach is $30 usd.

For cooking lessons or tequila seminar you can also find the information at wwwcozumeltours.com

Tequila Seminar is done every hour cost on site per person is $ 70 usd

No es necesario hacer reservaciones, solo programe su tour con el staff cuando lleguen al club.

Is not necesary to make reservation´s just ask any of the staff members when you arrive to the club and they´ll help you.

We accept Visa,Mc,Traveller checks,us currency or pesos.

The day pass is $ 50 usd per person drinks and lunch all day OR pay as you go, your choise!!!! ( please ask for Oliver when you arrive at bech club if you have questions )

The taxi fare to Mr. Sanchos is $ 15 usd between one to 4 person and is about 15 km which mean 15 minutes away.

Tenemos también Restaurant Bar, Camastros, Sombrillas, Palapas, pool, regaderas al aire libre y en baño, lockers, baños y vestidores.

We have Restaurant and Bar,beach beds,chairs,umbrellas,palapas,pool,showers,bathrooms,lockers and changing rooms.

Si necesita más información, porfavor no dude en escribir.

If you need more information,do not hesitate to contact us as we´ll be please to help you.

Gracias por tu interés en Mr. Sancho's.

Thank you for your interst in Mr. Sanchos´s.

and you can pay as you go when you get there this is where I will be in about 8 weeks!

Help!! Trying to decide between Nachi and Mr. Sanchos when we stop there in October....

I will be 5 1/2 months pregnant at the time, so I won't be drinking alcohol, but I will have my fair share of virgin drinks! DH drinks a good deal, so I have do doubt he will get more than his money's worth from the AI. I'm leaning towards Nachi because of the great food reviews and because it sounds like it's more quiet and there's better pool. DH loves pools, so that's a plus for us. And we won't be doing the ATV, parasail, etc. But I don't want to overspend for AI for me...

Any advice/thoughts?

Help!! Trying to decide between Nachi and Mr. Sanchos when we stop there in October....

I will be 5 1/2 months pregnant at the time, so I won't be drinking alcohol, but I will have my fair share of virgin drinks! DH drinks a good deal, so I have do doubt he will get more than his money's worth from the AI. I'm leaning towards Nachi because of the great food reviews and because it sounds like it's more quiet and there's better pool. DH loves pools, so that's a plus for us. And we won't be doing the ATV, parasail, etc. But I don't want to overspend for AI for me...

Any advice/thoughts?

I am also interested in advice comparing the two.. I can't tell from the responses here whether it is possible to get a quiet spot at Mr. Sanchos to enjoy the beach.

I am also interested in advice comparing the two.. I can't tell from the responses here whether it is possible to get a quiet spot at Mr. Sanchos to enjoy the beach.

Although they are neighbors, you really acnt compare the two, Mr sanchos buildings are far front while nachi's are set back away from the water, Depending on when you go is the big thing...

Archived