Freedom of the Seas cabin 1578

I can help (a little). We were on Liberty in 1560 which is about halfway between your two cabins! BUT, it's a GS and the Freedom/Liberty are the same cabin wise, so here you go:

http://albums.phanfare.com/1670281/1205135_1239447#imageID=6861625

The cabin pictures start on the 4th page of Oct 13 - Boarding Day. Our balcony was at the front of the overhang whirlpools so it was a bit bigger than the other GS (1560, 64 and 68 are these 3 under the whirlpools), but that should be the only difference

These cabins are very close to the front elevators and very quiet location wise. We never heard anything from above in terms of scraping lounge chairs or anything. It's a little bit of a hike to the aft elevators/concierege lounge, but only because the Freedom/Liberty are so much longer than the Voyager class. You will love the cabins!

Deborah, thank you SO much! That is just what I was hoping for! I really appreciate you taking the time to post. We have over 330 days to go, but half the fun is the planning and anticipation :)

Roger, we have been in a cabin in your location before, and there is no problem with elevator noise. In fact, you'll love being near the elevators I suspect! Enjoy :)

Nova mimi and Masonpips, thank you for your replies they are most helpfull

and a Big thank you masonpips for sharing your photo's with us.

My family is now so excited and still just over 2 months till our first ever cruise.

Thanks again

Roger

Archived