Your idea of a new Carnival ship class

CarnivalPride

Isn't that called bribery? I would think so.

Anyway, if a Spirit Class extension is not possible, I would at least hope that Carnival would come up with an all-new design, regardless of builder. The dining hall divided by a galley is a design that is in desperate need of being scrapped and replaced by something more like the Spirit Class layout of having the galley below the dining hall on the Riviera deck.

Bribery? Not at all it's how stores like Wal Mart function. You buy in a large enough quantity and enough times and your cost per unit decreases. The more they can rehash a design with small changes the lower the cost of the build can become. It's very smart business if you think about it. :)

Bribery? Not at all it's how stores like Wal Mart function. You buy in a large enough quantity and enough times and your cost per unit decreases. The more they can rehash a design with small changes the lower the cost of the build can become. It's very smart business if you think about it. :)

The point I am trying to make though is that Carnival is putting so much money into an unpopular design. Carnival used to be a major Kvaerner-Masa Yards customer. The Spirit Class was the best idea that Carnival ever came up with. The Conquest Class basically dumbed down from the Spirit Class in terms of design.

I also think a mid sized ship that holds LESS passengers would be nice :)

That's all I want. I'm easy to please. :p

Sorry for the late response, but are you talking of something Fantasy Class-sized? I would just like to know.

I'm I the only person who has a difficult time reading colored font? Maybe it's just me, but I'm actually less apt to read posts that use color.

Anyway, I don't want bigger, bigger, bigger ships.

I'd love to see an updated Fantasy-class ship. Slightly larger with about the same capacity as the Spirit class. About 85-90,000 gross tons, so it would be a blend of the Fantasy class and the Conquest class.

Have the new Serenity area but with an adult pool back there, too.

Room for a supper club.

Regular balcony cabins available.

I know it won't happen. Economies of scale and all that. :(

• 6 months later...
Sorry for the late response, but are you talking of something Fantasy Class-sized? I would just like to know.

The Fantasy class ships hold pretty much the same amount of pax as the Spirit class ships do. But the Spirit class ships are much larger than the Fantasy class, so you get more space! :D

Archived