Booking a cruise , onboard a cruise ?

Is there much of a discount ? Booking another cruise whilst aboard a cruise ? Excuse me for being thick if there isn't , I'm almost sure I've read on here that there is!

Curious to know - Did try searching but when I did it timed out.

Cheers.

RCI does not give discounts for booking cruises.........but by booking on board you will receive an On Board Credit for the booked cruise and the amount is determined by the length of the cruise booked.

3-5 nights $ 50

6-9 nights $100

10+ nights $200

RCI does not give discounts for booking cruises.........but by booking on board you will receive an On Board Credit for the booked cruise and the amount is determined by the length of the cruise booked.

3-5 nights $ 50

6-9 nights $100

10+ nights $200

Is that a per cabin OBC or per person?....ie...if you are booking a cabin with 4 people....do you get a $400 OBC?

What is the process to book while on a cruise? I have never done so--can someone walk me through the process? How quickly do you need to contact Loyalty Ambassador? As soon as we board the ship? i understand sometimes they are too busy to see everyone.

What is the process to book while on a cruise? I have never done so--can someone walk me through the process? How quickly do you need to contact Loyalty Ambassador? As soon as we board the ship? i understand sometimes they are too busy to see everyone.

Most of the Loyalty Ambassadors I've seen lately have had a sign-up book on their desk when they are not there. You can go and add your name to the book for an appointment.

You can also create an open booking (called NextCruise) with a non-refundable $100 deposit/pp and then decide at a later point what cruise to take and complete the booking. For these, there is now a form to fill out and you don't need an appointment ... just fill out the form and hand it to the LA or put it in a box that they might have.

Make an appointment early on. They fill up fast. Sea days they are real busy.

Just fill out the form, and put it in the drop box. You don't need to make an appointment, unless you absolutely need to book a specific ship and date right then and there.

We really like the NextCruise booking system. We don't want to bother the LA.........and there is no difference whether you book with the LA, as far as OBC's go.

We fill out the paperwork, drop if in a box..........and by the end of the cruise......we have all of our information for our NextCruise......so that when we get home and decide what we want.......we just use our NextCruise booking number already assigned.......to book our next cruise.

Rick

I have a question, If I were to booked a cruise on the Next Cruise option for 10 nights would I receive a:

$200 OBC

and since I am platinum, would I receive a:

$200 balcony discount.

Could it be possible I could receive both????

thanks

We really like the NextCruise booking system. We don't want to bother the LA.........and there is no difference whether you book with the LA, as far as OBC's go.

We fill out the paperwork, drop if in a box..........and by the end of the cruise......we have all of our information for our NextCruise......so that when we get home and decide what we want.......we just use our NextCruise booking number already assigned.......to book our next cruise.

Rick

Does the NextCruise credit/deposit expire?

Thanks,

Barbara from Philly

Archived