Many fall rates are falling!!!!

Thank you so much!! I just checked with my PVP and our cruise has dropped by $160 which was just credited back to our account!! Plus we got an extra $25 on board credit, just for asking! Everyone should check their rates if you are already booked

Congrats on those credits, how do they give a 25.00 credit just for asking???

Terry

I got my cabin on the Lido deck for Sept 7-14 sailing on the Valor for the price of $449 per person[/quot.]

Good deal, the Valor is such a nice ship, we sail on her March 06, great deal, we paid like 600 per person on a guarantee on the Valor on 06 :)

Thanks for posting. I just called and my PVP is looking into a $140 savings as well as a 2 category upgrade. We sail in 32 days, so she has to check with a supervisor, but hopefully they'll do the right thing.

Hi Ryanpatricksmom......I think we are on the same cruise. Legend leaving Tampa 9/21. Are you on the rollcall?

How did you get your price? Did you check online with a code? What code did you use? So far, I haven't been able to get any OBC for this sailing. :(

Guess I better go check the prices today!!!!

Come see if you can liven up the roll call.........it is reaaaaaaalllllllllllly slow!

Patti

Hi Ryanpatricksmom......I think we are on the same cruise. Legend leaving Tampa 9/21. Are you on the rollcall?

How did you get your price? Did you check online with a code? What code did you use? So far, I haven't been able to get any OBC for this sailing. :(

Guess I better go check the prices today!!!!

Come see if you can liven up the roll call.........it is reaaaaaaalllllllllllly slow!

Patti

I just checked the prices at Expedia for past guests. My PVP confirmed that the price that they are posting is correct, but she doesn't have the authority to make a change since we're in the penalty phase. Hopefully, her supervisor will allow the reduction. I did tell her that I didn't care about the upgrade, only the price adjustment.

When you call Carnival you will be connected to a Personal Vacation Planner, PVP. They will give you their extension numberso wehnever you call back you put in their extension and talk to the same person.

How do you get a PVP or PVC as I have seen?

Nope. Mine didn't drop.

In fact, I called my PVP recently just to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Not only had it not dropped, it had gone up.

And, since I got a PG upgrade from 4A to 4C for $299 AND got the Welcome Back $25 pp applied, I basically for a 4C for $274 pp and the fuel surcharge was $5 when I booked. Base fare only, that's only $55 a day!

I really doubt the price will drop from that!

No drop for us either.

We did book Military rate, so we are as low as we will go for our Mircale cruise in Feb. I bet.

Never seem to get a price drop, but did get a nice one last Aug. for our Alaskan cruise on the Spirit.

I am just happy that we do get Military rates most of the time.

Thank you, Carnival.

Our pvp is really good about checking on price drops for us , she is super, and we are lucky to have her.

Archived