Access to ICE MACHINE on the LEGEND?

Tom-n-Cheryl

When we sailed on the Glory recently, there was an ice machine accessible to guests down the hall from our cabin... this was handy for topping off our cooler.

Does anyone know if the same holds true on the Legend? We did not look for one on the Pride when we sailed - I assume all Spirit class ships are the same. We have never seen a public ice machine (on cabin levels) on Fantasy class ships.

Occasionally (more the exception than the rule) the room steward will keep it topped off - but we use more than one small bucket a day!

THANKS!

Tom

They are usually behind the door that says "Crew Only" and can be identified by the sound of ice dropping in the bin.

Sometimes the steward is very happy to let you serve yourself (but don't let his boss know) and other times its a big deal for you to get your own ice.

(Once they were waiting around the corner waiting for me to strike, and I went to a different machine.)

Worst case.....go to a bar and get some, or hit the lido ice machines!

;)

Thanks Bob - but I do not see where you have been on any SPIRIT class ships. I am aware that on Fantasy class ships they are in the "crew only" area. As I mentioned (on the Glory) there is a PUBLIC access ice machine (it was a dozen or so cabins forward of 6483 (aft corner).

I usually have to raid the BARS for ice, but was hoping that a similar situation (to the Glory) might exist on the Legend...

Tom

Archived