Another Internet Question

apeller

I'm good at spotting the word "Free". ;) So even with the Platinum/Elite internet packages, those extra 30 odd minutes can sure come in handy when you have such slow internet connection times.

Do I understand correctly that even if you sign for the complimentary Elite package you also receive 30 additional minutes?

Do I understand correctly that even if you sign for the complimentary Elite package you also receive 30 additional minutes?

There is a certain time period (during the first day) where you can get the bonus minutes if you sign up for your package and you get it whether you are buying the package or using an elite credit.

Yes, if you sign up at the allowed time for the bonus minutes.

The way it works is that the charge for the minutes is put on your shipboard account. Later, the fact you are Platinum/Elite is recognized by the accounting software and adds an entry to subtract the charge.

Yes, if you sign up at the allowed time for the bonus minutes.

The way it works is that the charge for the minutes is put on your shipboard account. Later, the fact you are Platinum/Elite is recognized by the accounting software and adds an entry to subtract the charge.

On the Grand in February we were given the 'bonus' 30 minutes on our platinum package. On the CB in July we were told platinum packages weren't entitled to the extra 30 minutes, YMMV.

Archived