Oasis of the seas Bathroom question. Please dont kill me.

Don't worry yourself it is part of the next reveal, and I bet I know what deck it will be on...Pottyland will be on deck 13. My guess it will have wall to wall toilets and everytime you make a donation the rcl singers will lift up their voices to "you got it made" so that will be the entertainment portion. The diamond and diamond plus will have a seperate section and the toilets will have doors that close and the toilets will be larger and made out of mother of pearl. For the men there will be one large urnial the largest ever built after all it is Oasis it will be tied into an activity target practice who ever hits the target will get a rcl picture frame photo of the event will cost extra.

This is great. I was wondering why they haven't revealed deck 13 yet. Thanks for the chuckle.

Well, I haven't even read anything about Oasis but I am sure that there are bathrooms in each cabin. Could you imagine having 1 or 2 bathrooms per hall that had to be shared........................:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

toilet07.gif

There would be alot of this happening!

toilet06.gif Just don't let this happen to you when you flush!

You can have a bathroom, but you would have to pay the bathroom supplement. You would pay per flush. Don't worry - the toilet will have a machine to swipe your Seapass card. A 15% gratuity will be added for your convenience.

It's not usually my Seapass card that needs swiping! Yuk.:p

they just have a couple holes cut in the deck. you squat over it and it lands in the ocean.

unfortunately there are no curtains or stalls, so everyone gets to watch.

I think I read there were specific balconies overlooking this part of the ship.

Any doody free toilet paper not used at the end of the cruise can be returned with receipt only, as long as it's doody free.

I'm very tired and acting slap-happy, so forgive my crazy remarks. And I just figured out the "doody-free." Thought maybe you couldn't spell!:D

Archived