No Kids Cruise

liz000

How many people here would love to book a cruise without any children on it? Say, above 25 years old only. I think it would be cool!

A cruise that is decade specific would be fun too. Those born in the 40's or 50's or 60's or 70's or 80's

What do you all think?:p

How many people here would love to book a cruise without any children on it? Say, above 25 years old only. I think it would be cool!

A cruise that is decade specific would be fun too. Those born in the 40's or 50's or 60's or 70's or 80's

What do you all think?:p

This is a kewl idea, but unless I have my kids with me, I really don't notice them.

well, 25 seems a bit high to me...do you consider 18-25 year olds children?? I'm 25 and kind of take offense to that as I've met plenty of over 40's who act like 10 year olds! :rolleyes: However, even though no cruiseline will ever offer them lol, I think an 18+ cruise would be a lot of fun!

We cruise in Nov for several reasons, but less children is one of them. Ours are grown and on their own and we love them dearly and we love kids, but we also enjoy a vacation that's about us. We've done the kid thing and our kids have never cruised. Funny, but we always saw cruising as an adult experience. We're 48 and 51. I realize 18 is an adult, but there is a huge difference between and 18 year old and a 25 year old.

How about 21 and up, you know, anyone old enough to drink. My husband and I actually don't drink but seeing how he just turned 25 a week and a half ago and I'm only 22, and we've been married for 2 years, I would hate to think I'm a child! I would love a chance to go on a no kid cruise and I love children

Not really. I remember being 18 and 25 and I have a 22 year old and 24 year old. There's a huge difference.

Yes really. Must be just YOUR experience then because you certainly cannot make such a broad generalization about an entire age bracket based on your kids. :rolleyes:

Seriously, when did age discrimination become such an ignorant, accepted stereotype? Sad really. Because in my travel experience, and I have A LOT of it in many countries...it's the misbehaving "older" adults that behave in a more shameful manner than the "young" adults.

Now where is that ignore feature?? :eek:

Count me in for the no kids cruise. I don't dislike them, but being over 50, I seem to be more easily annoyed by the screaming and running amuck. maybe it's the voice pitch:confused:

Obnoxious drunks, while sometimes annoying (depending on my proximity to them), can be entertaining (at least to me).

Our grand daughter goes with our group for one cruise every year. She is well behaved and supervised at all times. Noticed that those kids that ARE supervised by responsible adults also tend to behave. Note that I said RESPONSIBLE adults!:)

I think an over 40 cruise would be cool!! Some might disagree... DH and I are both seniors..... we still like to have a lot of fun, but realise our limitations with alcohol!! Been there... done that....bought the t shirt, and took it back for a refund!!! ;)

The only party at my house that the neighbors ever called the police on us was an all adults party & some of them were very loud & very drunk (all friends of my sister-in-law & at the time in their late 20's to mid 40's, a surprise party for her). I have never had the police called to my house on a child's birthday party, guess they weren't too unruley. Also the only people that ever ruined anything in my house were adults with dropped cigarettes & spilled wine. As for kids on a cruise I am well aware of them being there but they in no way bother me or ruin my cruise. I guess I was too busy enjoying myself to spend my time looking for wild kids on the ship...I would rather cruise with a few kids than a ship full of obnoxious drunks. I must say though I have not encountered unruley kids or obnoxious drunks on any of the 4 cruises I have been on, lucky I guess. I enjoy a drink as well as the next person so I am by no means against people drinking or smoking (I also am a non-smoker) but I also like kids. So would I want to cruise without kids "NO" I enjoy the mix of people. But for those of you who want to cruise without them hopefully you can get one....But then what will you do with the loud, unruely & obnoxious drunks that will replace those kids ?????:eek:

Archived