NYC port question

maggieq

Going on the Eurodam next Friday. I have a question for anyone who has cruised out of this port/pier regarding inside facilties and carryon allowance....

Can anyone tell me if there is inside seating/restrooms and what the carryon allowance (size) is permitted?

Thanks.

Going on the Eurodam next Friday. I have a question for anyone who has cruised out of this port/pier regarding inside facilties and carryon allowance....

Can anyone tell me if there is inside seating/restrooms and what the carryon allowance (size) is permitted?

Thanks.

yes there is seating inside the terminal and many bathrooms. The allowance is all you can carry and what will fit through a very large x-ray machine(bigger than the airports)...

yes there is seating inside the terminal and many bathrooms. The allowance is all you can carry and what will fit through a very large x-ray machine(bigger than the airports)...

Someone from our roll call called the terminal & was told that the size luggage that will fit thru the x-ray machine is 17x24.

Someone from our roll call called the terminal & was told that the size luggage that will fit thru the x-ray machine is 17x24.

which is bigger than the airport....a 17 by 24(width and height) inch opening is really large...its normally the length that is the longest measurement on most luggage....

Archived