E-mail from RCCL re: Oasis

I got a phone call about Oasis from Royal Caribbean this evening. The rep wanted to know if I was familiar with Oasis, and if I had any questions about it.:cool:

She also left me with her direct extension incase I had any questions later on about Oasis, or any other bookings.....

I don't think I ever received an email about booking Oasis today at all. The last Royal Caribbean email I received was on Wednesday "Travel to the Edge of Paradise" about exotic itineraries. I have no intention of booking anyway....but I guess I am not "special" enough to receive all these invites that some get. Oh Well. :D I guess I'll just keep working to pay for cruises and vacations. :)

As far as the "Secret" code goes....they weren't interested in that at all. When she found out I wasn't diamond she said that I couldn't call yet. So I read my email to her. She put me on hold and when she came back she said that she had to go to her supervisor to check the list of past suite guests to make sure it was ok. (We've only had one suite with RCCL, an owner suite on the Freedom) I booked a Grand Suite for Spring Break 2010 on the Oasis.

Rob,

When are you going in 2010?

donna

Hi Donna,

Tanya and I are going by ourselves on Jan 2, 2010 and we have the Presidential Suite for the family on Oct 9, 2010! We would sure love to see you and Chuck again!!!!

Archived