Parasailing

FL LuluBelle

My girls parasailed tandem accross the road from Coki after snorkeling. We made reservations before we left the states. It was 75.00 each for the "sailors" and 20.00 for me to ride on the boat. We were the only ones on the boat, so we got some extra time. I have the # somewhere, I'll post back after I look for it. There were 2 fellows operating the boat and the told me they're the only operaters on the Island and pick up in several locations.

My girls parasailed tandem accross the road from Coki after snorkeling. We made reservations before we left the states. It was 75.00 each for the "sailors" and 20.00 for me to ride on the boat. We were the only ones on the boat, so we got some extra time. I have the # somewhere, I'll post back after I look for it. There were 2 fellows operating the boat and the told me they're the only operaters on the Island and pick up in several locations.

lbtnewcruiser,

Thank you so much for the info:D .I'll keep checking back. I also want to have it booked before we cruise. Sharon

There is only one parasailing operator in STT, they come to the various beaches when they have reservations or if the watersports booth at that beach has a reservation for parasailing. So if you can't get a hold of the watersports booth at Sapphire you can call the operator directly, its Caribbean Watersports 340-775-9360.

--Islander

There is only one parasailing operator in STT, they come to the various beaches when they have reservations or if the watersports booth at that beach has a reservation for parasailing. So if you can't get a hold of the watersports booth at Sapphire you can call the operator directly, its Caribbean Watersports 340-775-9360.

--Islander

Islander, thank you for the phone #:D .

• 2 months later...
Islander, I have tried them ~ twice & no one answered ~ at least a month ago. Any one else?? Thanks

Really? I had no trouble at all contacting them before my November 2nd cruise to ask about making arrangements, and again calling from San Juan the day before we arrived to set up the time.

They were very nice to work with. We really enjoyed our time at Sapphire and the parasailing was great.

Archived