Where is Josef-Maitre'd from the Celebration

jbhcw

I just booked the Fascination out of Jacksonville for November and I started thinking about our Celebration cruise last November and how great Josef the Maitre' d was. He was hilarious and did a super job in the dining room, best we've ever had:D

I can't remember what ship he said he was going to, does anyone know???

Josef is the best.

I would arrange a cruise just to have him again.

He does an amazing job at training his staff, and he is one MD who constantly is going about his room and meeting his passengers.

It's showtime...in the supercharged...dining room...

He does so much more than most MD, and I am so glad he is now on a larger ship. I may have to try and schedule another cruise on the Glory before it gets moved to Miami.

Our cruise last year was for our anniversary, I had read about Josef on the boards and when we went to the DR after boarding to either change our dining time or get a table for two, I asked the person there if he was Josef. I mentioned that I had read about him on CC and how great he was.

Suddenly this really nice looking guy pops out from behind the DR curtain with this huge grin on his face!!! It was Josef:D He arranged for us to be in his DR, and took great care of us during our cruise.

He is so good with people and so entertaining, I told him he should be performing in one of the lounges:D

Just wish he was sailing the Fascination:)

Archived