Oasis Dining

erms

I have been reading some of the posts and many seem to be booking for the ship as oppose to the ports.

Now my question is this, aside from the main dining room and buffet am I going to have to pay extra to eat and drink (non-alcoholic)?:eek:

Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer this question.

erms

I have been reading some of the posts and many seem to be booking for the ship as oppose to the ports.

Now my question is this, aside from the main dining room and buffet am I going to have to pay extra to eat and drink (non-alcoholic)?:eek:

Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer this question.

erms

It will more than likely be like the other ships. The main dining room, Windjammer, Sorrento's, room service and the Cafe Promenade will be included in your fare. The other dining areas such as Chops, Antonio's Table, Johnny Rocket's, etc. will cost to eat.

Bottom line, there will be plenty of places on board to eat without spending extra money.

It will more than likely be like the other ships. The main dining room, Windjammer, Sorrento's, room service and the Cafe Promenade will be included in your fare. The other dining areas such as Chops, Antonio's Table, Johnny Rocket's, etc. will cost to eat.

Bottom line, there will be plenty of places on board to eat without spending extra money.

And the donut shop. YUM :D

Not sure if the doughnut shop will charge? I know that they don't charge on the Voyager or Freedom class. I can see that as a very busy place if they don't.:eek:

Where is the doughnut shop and Voyager and Freedom class??:confused:

Archived