Problems with RSSC Billing & Ticketing?

JDRMYS

Has anyone else had problems recently with billing & ticketing on RSSC? We are booked for our 4th RSSC cruise in 3 years: The Voyager Barcelona-Ft.Lauderdale cruise on November 21. When our TA got the final bill, we were being overcharged by approx $5,000! RSSC had to revise the bill twice before they got it right. On Friday we got our final documents. The tickets they sent us had the correct names and booking number but, instead of being for the Seven Seas suite that we booked and paid for, they were for an F category suite -- a downgrade of 6 categories! Fortunately, the ship is not sold out and our TA got our Seven Seas suite back for us, but we are somewhat worried about the way the the company is being run at this time.

To the best of my knowledge, we haven't had any problems with billing. If there was, it was handled and corrected by my TA, Ngaire before we ever knew about it??? This is all news to me....

Sorry about your mishaps!

Radisson invested in a new computer system and they are still having issues with the software and are working as diligently as possible to correct things. Unfortunately there are times that things just like you mentioned do happen. I am sure it is not a result of anything your TA did or did not do. It is necessary to watch everything like a hawk and double check every time a single change occurs to be sure the "computer" did not make changes incorrectly.

There are bright signs with the new computer though in many areas so when all the issues are straightened out I think the whole process will be superior. The new web, on line booking for excursions, many other aspects of their operations are vastly improved.

Ngaire,

Thank you for your explaination of RSSC's processing problems. It makes me feel better about the company now that I know that the problems are being corrected.

By the way, I never did blame my TA. He is a good friend with whom I have worked for years and he has always worked very hard on our behalf. RSSC has promissed him corrected tickets (for the suite that we reserved and paid for) by the end of the week.

Archived