Crusing Pregnant

emttl73

My future husband and I are going on a cruise Oct. 26 for our honeymoon. I just found out we are pregnant. Any advice for cruising when pregnant
Heck...you'll only be a little pregnant then.....You might want to ask your doc about what is OK to take if you might feel a little seasick though......Just a thought.....No dranking on a cruise.....yikes......

:eek: :( :eek:

My future husband and I are going on a cruise Oct. 26 for our honeymoon. I just found out we are pregnant. Any advice for cruising when pregnant

You should be ok, the Cruising Pregnant cut off is 24 weeks I believe, I will check it out in a sec.

Fred

What is Carnival's policy regarding guests who are pregnant?

spacer.gifPregnant women are only allowed to sail if pregnant for 24 completed weeks or less at time of cruise disembarkation. All pregnant women are required to produce a physician’s letter stating that mother and baby are in good health, fit to travel and the pregnancy is not high-risk. The letter must also include the estimated date of delivery (EDD).

What is Carnival's policy for guests who are pregnant?

spacer.gifGuests who are 24 weeks or more into their pregnancy on the date of embarkation will not be allowed to sail. Pregnant women less than 24 weeks must submit, prior to departure, a letter from her attending physician certifying the gestational period and that the expecting mother is fit to sail.

My daughter and I cruised earlier this month, when she was 15 weeks pregnant. We were worried because she had felt nauseous most days, but surprisingly on the ship she did not feel seasick at all...go figure!

Congratulations on your wedding and pregnancy.

I've cruised twice while pregnant--I think I was about 5-6 months along each time. For the most part, no problems! Actually, it was very relaxing.

The only thing I had issue with was our snorkeling excursion. The boat was fairly small and when we threw anchor at our snorkel location, I about jumped out the window while they were going over procedures. The boat was rocking bigtime. (But I have motion sickness tendencies anyway).

Otherwise, awesome cruise. You won't be too far along so you should be just fine!

Archived