Free Ice Cream On The Mariner?

hollon

Could someone tell me if there is free ice cream on the Mariner? Thanks :o

Yes; there are soft serve frozen Yogurt machines on most RCL ships although as with most cruise lines they are getting tighter with free ice cream. Princess now charges for soft serve ice cream; was on the Freedom last fall & they had 2 machines but only one was open during the cruise. One of my favorite things about cruising was free ice cream.One thing about Carnival is that they have plenty of free I C even until midnight on the pool deck.:D

Yep, it's on the pool deck as stated above....near the sliding doors that would take you to the Windjammer area. Has choc. and vanilla plus you can mix them. Only worked two out of seven days when we cruised her in July....much to my nephews chagrin!!

It didn't work at all on our July cruise. Much to MY chagrin.

The machines near the pool on the ships put out some pretty poor quality stuff, you could hardly call it ice cream or yogurt, whichever it is. They're also not working often or have a long line or are a mess. All that combined with the poor quality and it's hardly worth the bother.

Some places like Dairy Queen have a GOOD quality soft serve. Don't expect that from the poolside machine:rolleyes:

It is INCLUDED in your cruise fare. :D

I'm so thankful that I'm not the only one whose response was "I know what OP meant, but nothing is 'free' on a cruise"...except for the one I'm taking in December using RCI Visa points...THAT cruise IS free...(well, except for the taxes, port fees, and fuel surcharge, I guess:p )

Archived