Anyone have current copies of the AOS dining room menus?

Hypo

Meg i just e-mailed you with some other questions. :)

We have the same itinerary as you do, but are sailing the week of 12/12/2004.

They will probably have the same menus, although since it is so close to Christmas there will probably be some changes.

Thanks,

Mark

no.but I just got off a ocuple hours ago...which itinerary??

if you have???s (i was on aruba/curacao) i still remember at least part of what was offered...email me.

taxmeg@cs.com

just put aos ? in the re: line (or something like that)

meg

Hi Meg-

We're on the 12/5 AOS (Aruba route). What night was lobster night? Also, was there a caribbean night? If so, which night? Actually if you could post the menus, that would be great. I would love to see them. If not, no biggie.

Other questions I have: Did you have any problems with embarkation? Did you tender in Curacao? How was customs on the ship for St. Thomas? And most importantly, what was the best dessert that you tried?

Looking forward to sailing her in less than 6 weeks...

Lynne

Hi Lynne....

Lobster night was oh boy...thursday.,...lobster tails & shrimp combo. I don't like lobster, but it looked good.

There is a new pier in Curacao....no tendering at least when I was there.

Customs wasn't bad....we got in line about 8-8:15 (our wiater suggested this..thanks Filip) we were done in less than 30 minutes.,

Got to pier at 11:30, "guesting" began about 1:15./ Cabin was ready, dropped our stuff and were having lun ch by 1:45.

I don't have the menus.....but when I do the review I will at least hit the highlights.

Hmm...the best dessert....I missed the Grand Mariner souffle...I was sick so we skipped dinner. Gee they were all good....the creme brulee was better than it looked. They were all good.....but most of the desserts in the Windjammer are some sort of mousse......gets old. The cookies were good, as was the carrot cake.

Email me if any other ????s...i am in an internet cafe in SJ and I am about to run out of minutes....I will check later or tomorrow though!

Archived