Island Escape Oct 09

preg

Hi, we have just booked our 1st cruise for our family, me, hubby, 5 yr old and 1yr old on the Island Escape. think we have got a good deal, free all inclusive upgrade and free cabin upgrade! Has anyone got any photos of this ship???

Also i have been reading that some dining has a supplement charge - ie. the good stuff, but would this still be the case with all inclusive??? has anyone been all inclusive on this cruise before????

Thanks in advance:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

The "All Inclusive" is for drinks only, but please be aware it isn't for all drinks. From what I understand you only get the choice of one Lager or Beer and you would have to pay if you want another brand. Also, some of the cocktails you won't get. They are clearly marked on the Drinks List in each bar.

The Oasis restaurant is where you would pay a supplement (usually betweem £8 to £15) but it is worth it as the service and food is very good. It is nice to have a change from the buffet (we usually do the Oasis 2 out of the 7 evenings just to break it up), but the food in the buffet is good as well with plenty of choice.

Hope you have a good cruise.

Steve

• 3 months later...

Hi i had a cruise booked on Island escape 27/10/09 and just been informed they dont do that itenariey any longer!! Im currently waiting a letter which gives me different options, and if i want a refund they will.

Im just wondeting if its worth checking if there are any good/better deals although i think i got a good one already!

Any one beat 7 nights, island escape, 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant, free all inclusive upgrade and free cabin upgrade for £1,940??? As it might be worth changing if there are better deals out now.

if you sailing on island escape have you heard if anything has changed? and what other options you have been given??:confused:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi, we have just booked our 1st cruise for our family, me, hubby, 5 yr old and 1yr old on the Island Escape. think we have got a good deal, free all inclusive upgrade and free cabin upgrade! Has anyone got any photos of this ship???

Also i have been reading that some dining has a supplement charge - ie. the good stuff, but would this still be the case with all inclusive??? has anyone been all inclusive on this cruise before????

Thanks in advance:D

Hi,

my wife and I went on the Escape in April last year. All Inclusive. It was my wife's 1st cruise and we had a fantastic time.

there are 2 restraunts serving the included food, both buffet but one is only open for lunch and dinner and the Beachcomer 24 hours. The afternoon tea in there was amazing. proper old fashioned with little sandwiches, cakes and gateaux.

Now to the all inclusive drinks, the lager was Stella, there was red and white wine and a selection of spirits. It's quite clear what the included ones were.

Also there is unlimited tea, coffee and water in the Beachcomber.

We only paid for 1 drink all week and that was a capuccino.

We enjoyed it so much we are booking again tomorrow (27.02.09) for the Canaries cruise this December. Our First Choice travel agent has a similar offer to you.

And we're doing it for the ship rather than choice of ports

We have lots of pics of the ship do you want me to post them anywhere for you to see?

Berwyn

Hi i had a cruise booked on Island escape 27/10/09 and just been informed they dont do that itenariey any longer!! Im currently waiting a letter which gives me different options, and if i want a refund they will.

Im just wondeting if its worth checking if there are any good/better deals although i think i got a good one already!

Any one beat 7 nights, island escape, 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant, free all inclusive upgrade and free cabin upgrade for £1,940??? As it might be worth changing if there are better deals out now.

if you sailing on island escape have you heard if anything has changed? and what other options you have been given??:confused:

If you can change your dates, check your First Choice travel agent as they've got an A.I. deal on for 11.12.09 doing the Colourful Coasts Canaries cruise on the Escape.

The reason for the change is because Thomson's have incorporated the Escape in to their cruise itinerary.

I love the Escape no dreaded Formal night that we'll have to endure on the RCCL in June.

On the Escape I could count the number of men in ties on one hand and probably still have a couple of fingers to spare

Archived