Can 4 adults fit in one room? (m)

Avondra

There are about 8 women all planning on going on the 3 day cruise to Mexico (a mom's weekend away!). We need to do this as cheaply as we can. Would it be possible to fit 4 adults in one room (there are a couple of us in this group that are probably around 100lbs)? We dont need to be super comfortable, but do need it to be doable.

Thanks

Adria

I've done four people in a cabin with my parents and my then-husband. It's definitely crowded, but a lot of fun too! The two biggest considerations are closet space and showers -- both easily solved. Pack one suitcase each, and hang up only those things that absolutely need it. Store any extra stuff in the suitcases under the bed. Showers -- either rotate, two in the morning, two at night, or take turns going to the spa showers. Either way works fine.

Have fun!!

Thanks so much! I was going through a cruise travel agent and she said it wouldnt work and that we should do at least 3 rooms - but we really dont mind being crowded - we are not planning on spending much time in our room anyway!

We have done 4 in a cabin many times and it's been fine...we are doing an all girls cruise to baja in January as well - we are cramming 4 in each cabin so it will be cheaper too....there are about 16 of us going...just wanna make sure that those that are in the same cabin like or at least know each other...close quarters!:D

We did a cruise last year with 4 adult women. One of whom is 6'2". It worked just fine. I hate tight places, and was worried... but we had plenty of room. Never really had an issue with shower time or anything. Just make sure you bring an extension cord with extra plugs on one end... or a power strip. It was a life saver when we all wanted to charge cameras or cell phones at night.

I have also done this. The only issue, really, is the bathroom. We did take turns doing night showers versus morning showers and also going to the spa for showers. It didn't feel 'tight' having four adults in the cabin. We hung out on our various bunks during the very short period of time that we were all there (basically just to sleep). Enjoy your cruise.

Archived