cancelling October legend cruise

karefree

I booked, and paid, for a seven day sailing on the Legend. I also have insurance. A family crisis has come up and I cannot go on the cruise.

Can I cancell Without a large Fee?

Can I substitude two other people who are willing to take the cruise.

Thank You

Karen

I'm sorry to hear about whatever family situation arose. Are you sure you won't be able to go? Things could change. October is still several weeks away.

At this point, you will be assessed your deposit amount ($250 per person)as a cancellation fee. Depending on the exact reason for cancelling, your insurance may cover the lost deposit.

As for two other going, at least one person on the original reservation must remain on the booking. For a $50 change fee, one person could switch out.

I'm sorry to hear about whatever family situation arose. Are you sure you won't be able to go? Things could change. October is still several weeks away.

At this point, you will be assessed your deposit amount ($250 per person)as a cancellation fee. Depending on the exact reason for cancelling, your insurance may cover the lost deposit.

As for two other going, at least one person on the original reservation must remain on the booking. For a $50 change fee, one person could switch out.

Why is that, I wonder? And could you get around it by first switching one, then two weeks later, switching the other?

Why is that, I wonder? And could you get around it by first switching one, then two weeks later, switching the other?

No, one person from the original booking must remain the same. The reason is to stop folks from booking early and then when prices go up selling their cruise. used to happen but the practice has been stopped via this rule.

:confused:

Archived