I have a ZILLION questions

sally r

If you are looking for a CC cabin, take a lool at 6135 or 6136 which are both available for your 10/5/05 Connie cruise. Up side is the HUGH balcony that is surpassed only by the FV cabins and the suites. Down side is that they are on the Penthouse deck and do have a door to the ajoining royal suites.

Thank you Waltw. Those look like great cabins. I guess if the door was locked it would not be an issue.

I am actually considering booking on the brand new NCL Jewel. The price is a LOT less, enough to pay for a five night pre cruise stay in NYC.

I would love to try Celebrity and I have a $200 shipboard credit but I just feel like they are a bit overpriced on this itinerary.

The only way I even care about anyone's luggage is when someone else gets mine and I get stuck with some crazed lunatic's luggage who only packs Harley shirts and personal electric devices.

And hey, I resent the remark about Crystal. I cruise both Celebrity and Crystal and my luggage doesn't match. I have three different colors of luggage and haven't been forced to walk the plank on any of the Crystal ships.

Archived