NY Cruise Terminal berth assignments

professor

Is there a website which provides information on the specific berth assignments for ships docking at New York's Cruise Terminal in Manhattan?

I have found a site that provides a daily listing of the ships arriving/departing the NY Cruise Terminal, but it does not identify specific berth assignments.

Since this information is essential when arriving for embarkation -- especially if there are 3 or 4 ships in port on a given day -- I'm surprised that berth assignment information isn't more easily located. Some cruise lines provide this information with embarkation documents, but not all of them do so.

Is there a website which provides information on the specific berth assignments for ships docking at New York's Cruise Terminal in Manhattan?

I have found a site that provides a daily listing of the ships arriving/departing the NY Cruise Terminal, but it does not identify specific berth assignments.

Since this information is essential when arriving for embarkation -- especially if there are 3 or 4 ships in port on a given day -- I'm surprised that berth assignment information isn't more easily located. Some cruise lines provide this information with embarkation documents, but not all of them do so.

There is one roadway that provides access into the Manhattan cruise terminal to reach all of the berths. As you enter the terminal area there will be signs to indicate which ship is at which berth. It really isn't a problem finding your ship.

The Manhattan terminal is relatively small as compared to Miami and Fort Lauderdale so you really won't have as problem finding your ship.

There is one roadway that provides access into the Manhattan cruise terminal to reach all of the berths. As you enter the terminal area there will be signs to indicate which ship is at which berth.

The Cruise Terminal's "one roadway" is a super-congested nightmare when more than one ship is in port, so I usually have a cab drop me off on 12th Avenue and walk across the street to my ship's pier -- but the piers extend from approximately 46th to 52nd Streets, so knowing which pier (berth) to head for is very useful information.

The only way I've been able to find out before we arrive is to look at the webcam first thing in the morning to see where the ship is docked. Two weeks ago we sailed from 88 and came back to 92. Right now they're renovating 90; I'm not sure when it will be operating again.

Archived