Bow Oceanview Cabins on M-class ships

mrcruzer

Hi all, im sure its a topic/secret that's been discussed before however I've been unable to locate the answer,

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of any of the oceanview cabins at the very front of the ship, facing forward/corner cabin. We have 7003 booked, which is a CORNER front cabin. It has an odd look on the deck plans so I'm wondering about the layout that will be present.

Any pics/comments are very appreciated!

Thanks,

MC.

oh! Thats great news! Yeah, I'm wondering about the size. How did the room's size feel? Was it smaller or larger than a regular oceanview cabin? How was the cabin layout?

Do you have any pics of inside the room you can share?

thanks,

MC

oh! Thats great news! Yeah, I'm wondering about the size. How did the room's size feel? Was it smaller or larger than a regular oceanview cabin? How was the cabin layout?

Do you have any pics of inside the room you can share?

thanks,

MC

Should have taken pictures, but didn't. Very large. Wide but not deep. Plenty of room to move around.

Okay, well, thats too bad about no pictures, I guess we'll have to wait and see! It'll be a surprise:p

I'm glad to hear that it's large and perhaps the best oceanview cabin on the ship.

Did you feel any ship movement?

Okay, well, thats too bad about no pictures, I guess we'll have to wait and see! It'll be a surprise:p

I'm glad to hear that it's large and perhaps the best oceanview cabin on the ship.

Did you feel any ship movement?

Yes, it is in the very front of the ship, but it didn't bother us -- but we do not get seasick.

Saw another thread from CC with photos...don't know how to attach it....use the "search feature" IF it's working it rarely is! Otherwise run a GOOOGLE search for that Celeb. cabin # and will get several hits! Cabin looks bigger and kind of strange shape next to others with a very large (4') porthole forward facing:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=586809&highlight=7002

Archived