Short time in Cozumel

airlink diva

Due a change in port schedules, my ship will dock in Cozumel from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. :( :( .
With this major time change, I worry that the things that I wanted to do on the original timeframe (10 a.m. to 9 p.m.) is very limited.
Can anyone tell me what time many of the shops open? Also, I was interested in going snorkeling or hanging out at one of the beaches. Please help me with suggestions to least to shop,eat, and prehaps snorkel by 2 p.m. the latest. Thanks!!:)

See my Oct. 13 post in this thread for a description of our short, but enjoyable, day -- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. -- in Cozumel:

[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=85639[/url]

We played, then shopped. Since you're there so early, you may have to reverse the order -- don't know if beach facilities will be open that early. However, my guess is that port shopping will be open, as long as a ship is docked.

I would try shopping at the pier until around 8am or so, then store your purchases on board and head South about 5 minutes to the Dzul Ha area. Palmar Estates Beach Club has great snorkeling and a hugh pool and going early you will beat the snorkel tour crowds. When you are finished up there then you can go out to Paradise Beach (about a 10 minute taxi ride further South) and relax on a sandy beach for the rest of your stay.

Archived