What balcony on Legend?

beachbev

Cabin 5236 is the top secret cabin. Classified as a 7A obstructed view, but the view is only obstructed straight down, and it is an extra long balcony, so you can actually look straight down from one section of the balcony. Plus you save money because of the "obstruction".

Check out the deck plan. And don't tell anyone else. I have it booked for 12/09.

0902060720kd1.th.jpg

Sleeps 4, though, so you if book less than that there's a chance you could get bumped out if they end up needing it for a party of 4. There are others with the same unusually long balcony, though -- maybe 7258?

Hey! We scored balcony cabin 7258 for our Legend cruise. I just wondered if there would be much noise from the elevators?

we"re going to be in 7156. Anyone have thoughts on this one? it one of the two that are recessed from the line of others as the ship narrows/widens, etc. so to our left there isn't an immediate balcony next to us (its recessed behind us a bit). looks like it will feel more private.

anyone have pics of the side of the ship (port side) showing this section?

fm

we"re going to be in 7156. Anyone have thoughts on this one? it one of the two that are recessed from the line of others as the ship narrows/widens, etc. so to our left there isn't an immediate balcony next to us (its recessed behind us a bit). looks like it will feel more private.

anyone have pics of the side of the ship (port side) showing this section?

fm

we were wondering the samething were booked in cabin 4216 for may 17 2009 cruise any info would be helpful thanks

7300 or 7349, anyone been in either of these two cabins. We have been debating doing a regular extended balcony, or an aft. Not having done either, how does the aft extended compare based on it's price difference?

The secret long balconies, 5236, 6232 etc offer a long side view, would they be a better value?

We just wanna have a place to put our feet up and watch the day (or night) go by...:)

jw:cool:

0902060720kd1.th.jpg

Sleeps 4, though, so you if book less than that there's a chance you could get bumped out if they end up needing it for a party of 4. There are others with the same unusually long balcony, though -- maybe 7258?

I have this cabin on our 9/7 Legend sailing. I have been dying for a sneak peak at that triple (almost!) balcony! Thank you SO much!!!:D

Lisa:p

7300 or 7349, anyone been in either of these two cabins. We have been debating doing a regular extended balcony, or an aft. Not having done either, how does the aft extended compare based on it's price difference?

The secret long balconies, 5236, 6232 etc offer a long side view, would they be a better value?

We just wanna have a place to put our feet up and watch the day (or night) go by...:)

jw:cool:

Here's the thing about those "secret" super long balconies. They're not that big of a secret and there are very few of them so they book EARLY! Sometimes 2 + :eek: years in advance.

I had a list of them when I booked and each one I asked for was booked and the PVP explained the above to me. Then... she looked at 6232 and ... available!!! I took it! The PVP was almost excited as I was and WooHooing with me!:D

Here's the thing about those "secret" super long balconies. They're not that big of a secret and there are very few of them so they book EARLY! Sometimes 2 + :eek: years in advance.

I had a list of them when I booked and each one I asked for was booked and the PVP explained the above to me. Then... she looked at 6232 and ... available!!! I took it! The PVP was almost excited as I was and WooHooing with me!:D

Honestly, I always feel a bit conflicted about telling people about them. But my better angels always win. We've never been in a regular balcony cabin. Hope it isn't too much of a disappointment. Then again, I'm in a 1A in a few weeks, so if I can deal with that...

:D

I have 6232 booked for February and am really excited! Does anyone know the dimensions of the balcony? It looks like it is 3X a regular balcony, so is it 36 feet long?

Don't know exactly, but I'm guessing roughly 3x, if not exactly that. It's plenty.

Any info about this balcony? We've never had a balcony before so we are looking forward to being in a cabin with a balcony. I book an interior since I've found I don't get seasick if I'm in a room without a window.

When I had a window I would get sea sick and I wouldn't sleep much because I wanted to stay in the window looking out and seeing what was going on (most time it was just water) so I figure with a balcony I won't sleep for 7 days!!!

I will enjoy 5179 no matter what but would like any info available.

That would be affirm. It wasn't very loud or anything, but it was there.

Not enough to stop me booking it again, because the balcony:

2284860220071024607S425x425Q85.jpg

That will be a fabulous balcony for us. We have a balcony and interior across the hall booked - so this will be a nice outdoor space for us!

Still odd about the bass from all the way on deck 2. I will definitely take ear plugs.

Archived